What is it ?
CGI Utils is an archive of simple CGI Scripts or sub routine to help you to
- Perl 4.0 or newer; you can get it at http://www.perl.com/
Download current version
- A web server, you must have access to add / execute CGI scripts.
Current version is v1.01, created 05/30/99, last modified 06/30/99.
What this archive contains ?
Download source code / scripts and documentations :
Tar/Gzip archive : CGIUtils.tar.gz (0 Ko)
DOS Zip format : CGIUtils.zip (0 Ko)
This archive comes with 7 differents files:
Installation and Configuration:
1) COPYING: Copyright informations (GPL).
2) README: This file.
3) LISEZMOI: French doc...
4) env.pl: Display CGI's environment variables. (Perl Script)
5) env.sh: Display CGI's environment variables and Perl Path.
(Unix Shell Script)
6) logger: Sub routine to log users. (Perl Script)
7) CheckReferer: Sub routine to check referer, display (or not)
Unauthorized access (Perl Script)
It's a Perl script, so installation is pretty easy. You don't need to
How to run it ?
compile anything. Edit file that you want to use, and look source code and
Type URL of file that you want to test and look...
Version 1.01 06/30/99 - Add Check Referer.
Version 1.0 05/30/99 - Archive Created.
This software is copyright (C) 1999 Frederic TYNDIUK. It is distributed
under the terms of the GNU General Public License (GPL). Because it is licensed
free of charge, there is NO WARRANTY, it is provided AS IS. The author can not
be held liable for any damage that might arise from the use of this software.
Use it at your own risk.
See the file COPYING for more details (or http://www.gnu.org/).
Latest version and New Scripts can be found at:
Please feel free to contact me with any comments, suggestions, bug fixes
criticism, or just a happiness messages.
If you run into any problems while trying to configure these scripts
first read this file carefully, if you don't find any solution, send me a Mail.